What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. *I don’t know if the people I tagged have <200 followers or not, I just love their blogs!*
The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Notify the people you have tagged.
- No tag backs.
Here we go!
11 Things About Me
1. I love to dance. I dance whenever I can–in my room, in the car, while running outside or on the treadmill, sitting down, with my fam and friends. Turn up the music!
2. I want to publish my own book of poetry before I’m 22. That means I’ve 6 months left! Eee!
3. I’m Hispanic and I speak very little Spanish. I can however hold conversations in French.
4. My favorite Yankees player is Mariano Rivera. Yeahh Mo!
5. Right now I’m crushin’ on Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker, The Town, Avengers or The Bourne Legacy anyone??). Shh… Don’t tell my man.
6. I enjoy writing letters and have a pen pal in Norway.
7. I’ve never stayed in one school throughout my academic career. Change is good right?
8. I used to eat bread like I drink water. Now though, I only eat g-free bread if I buy it.
9. I want to have a pet piggy one day!
10. I really want to live in California or Toronto.
Now for the questions!1. What is your favorite workout? Insanity/HIIT workout and lifting 2. What is your favorite meal? I love breakfast. No matter what I get, it’s so satisfying to eat after a workout. 3. What is your fitness goal? Strong back, strong arms 4. What is your favorite vacation? I love going to the shore!! Cape May to be specific, but even day trips to Pt Pleasant, Sandy Hook, Long Branch, Pier Village are good. 5. What is your favorite recipe? Recently, it’d be my family’s grilled romaine recipe 6. What is your favorite workout song? Running: Tetris Remix – Gabry Ponte, Cycling: Sex (Original) – Elli Kokkinou, Lifting: Tears Don’t Fall – Bullet for My Valentine 7. What is your favorite season? Winter. Love the snow.
8. What is your favorite Olympic Event to watch? Track and field
9. What is your favorite workout? Insanity/HIIT workout and lifting 10. What are your favorite workout shoes? Nikes
11. What is your must-have workout accessory? Towel, I sweat hard 1. What is your favorite form of exercise and why? Lifting right now because I love getting stronger. Also cycling because it’s easy on my knees, great for my legs!
2. What is something that you’ve accomplished that you are extremely proud of? Writing short fiction for the first time this summer
3. What inspired the name of your blog? I’m a tough chick and I’m tiny
4. What is one thing on your bucket list that you hope to accomplish soon? I want to participate in a duathlon! 5. What is one word that would most describe you? Perseverant
6. What do you do for a living? I’m a student, chief creative officer at BlueDyno and I want to work in social media/advertising/communications preferably for a health-related brand
7. What is your favorite book? I Am The Door 8. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Guatemala 9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My tendency to procrastinate 10. Are you a morning person or night person? Mostly morning, read why here. 11. What reality tv series is your favorite? True Blood 1. What is your favorite race/activity you have participated in? 5Ks every Friday while on the rowing team/ 5Ks in general 2. Do you train with a group or solo? Solo 3. What part of the country do you live in? US, East Coast, New Jersey 4. What is you favorite machine in the gym? Bench press machine 5. What healthy dish do you like to make? Breakfast burritos with eggs, salsa, cheese, maybe some olives or avocado too.
6.What is your favorite easy snack food? Yogurt with almond butter and muesli
7. What brand of athletic shoes do you prefer? Nike or New Balance 8. Who is your favorite athlete? Steve “Pre” Prefontaine (January 25, 1951 – May 30, 1975) 9. What sport do you wish you could compete in the Olympics? Gymnastics
10. Red, white, or blue? Blue 11. Favorite travel spot? Jersey Shore
My 11 Questions
1.What’s your favorite song to dance to right now?